Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Furry Friends


Ok, this is my very first entry into a challenge and I'm VERY nervous and VERY excited to participate. I need to start somewhere right? Rigg....hhhtt?
This is a completely nerve wracking experience because I don't know that my photos are good enough, but I've finally decided that its the fun of participating and learning as I go....its always about learning for me, especially since the new camera arrived.

So....with that in mind, here goes.  This week at I Heart Faces the challenge they've set is for 'furry friends', of which I have one.  A very cheeky, yet very adorable lop eared bunny, who will actually answer to the name, 'Fudge'.  He was so yummy and multicoloured, in the brown sense, when I first got him...his name had to be food related in some way cause he was so yummy I could eat him up.  And Fudge is such a delicious name!

Enjoy!

Ready for Take Off





6 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love your pic. I too just posted my first challenge today and feel the same way - nervous that my picture isn't up to par, and boy did it take me forever to figure out how to do it right! lol Have fun! Maybe we'll learn a few things along the way too. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly and thejourneyoftwo...I think I may have over sharpened, sharpened so it would look ok on the web, but its hard to tell when you're doing it!
    Can't wait to see your pic!! It is hard deciding to make the leap, I've been watching the site for close to a year :) I am hoping to learn a lot, either from comments or just by participating :) thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way his ear is cocked up there, he seems to be ready to answer your call---and the name does seem to suit him. Very cute furry face, indeed!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! And his ears DO look like a propeller...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is a darling bunny. I had a bunny in my very first classroom, over 20 years ago, which the children named Pepper. Not very original, for that smoky gray furball. But, bunnies are wonderful!

    Also, I want to tell you that you won the star for my Advent Tour give-away. Please email me your mailing address so I can get it off to you (bellezza.mjs@gmail.com) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete