Friday, September 9, 2011

Desperate and Dateless


Well, haven't had a lot of time lately to take pics...I'm ever so desperate to do so, but I'm swamped at work with very little chance of getting home or out before dark.

Its set to rain here all weekend, I don't have any plans in the near future where I could take some gorgeous pics.  I'm going to have to knuckle down and take a photo a day. Everyone says it helps, everyone! Who is everyone? Well, those helpful tipsters out there, thats who! I love reading hints and tips, but they make me feel so inadequate sometimes.  If only I could take a decent picture of something. Next year I'm going to take a photograph a day, and do the 365 challenge.  By the time winter hits I'll have a habit started, surely? 

Anyway, wish me luck, maybe I'll entice 'he who won't be photographed' into doing some sitting for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment